Monday, October 29, 2007

Pre Workout Tips

The hardest part of getting in shape or bodybuilding is being consistent and going to the gym regularly. So how does one fix this problem, and make it easier to get off the sofa? Well the answer is actually very simple, you have start a pre workout routine. The reason a pre workout routine works so well is because you forget all the reasons you cannot go. Okay so how do I start a pre workout routine? Very simple! Most people who are serious about working out or bodybuilding tend to take some form of pre workout supplement, and these supplements take about 30min to kick in or take effect. So during this 30min window why not do a routine that gets you pump mentally to workout.

For example I always brew a strong cup of coffee before my workouts and while I wait for the coffee to brew I crank my favorite music and get my supplements ready and pack my gym bag. So by the time My coffee is ready I have everything ready and I have been getting pump from my favourite music, ! then I normally drink the coffee while cranking the tunes even louder. Once my coffee is finished I am flying so high on caffeine and from the music that nothing could stop me from going to the gym. It is like the point of no return, you are all revved up and if you don't go you will explode.

This is just my pre workout routing and everyone has to find what works for them. The point of any pre workout routine is to get you ready for a great workout and to get you pumped for the gym, even on the days that you don't feel like going to the gym. You will know when you have the right pre workout bodybuilding routing because you will start to notice that you never miss a workout and that your workouts have increased in intensity.

Bodybuilding

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Andrew_Mils


Source: http://ezineartic! les.com/ ?Pre-Workout-Tips&id=802672
play games online

No comments: